Introducing: Makom Afterschool Flex!
Makom Afterschool's educational model during COVID-19
We have split the 2020-21 school year into three terms: Fall (Sep - Dec), Winter (Jan - Mar), and Spring (Apr - Jun).
Each term, we re-evaluate our program structure in light of the evolving public health situation and local rules and guidelines.
Registration for each term opens in the month before classes begin.
Winter 2021: January 4 - March 26
- Online tutoring with Makom's experienced Hebrew teachers
- Pick individual tutoring, sign up as a pair, or ask to be matched with another child
- Choose a timeslot that suits your schedule
- Options ranging from thirty minutes to two hours per week
- Pick half-hour, 45 minute, or hour-long sessions
- As well as working on Hebrew language skills, students will learn about the upcoming holidays of TuBishvat, Purim, and Pesach.
|Hours per week||Individual||Paired|
- 11 weeks of classes
- No classes March 14 - 20 (March break)
- Slots available between 3pm and 8pm on weekdays
- Choose a timeslot that suits your family